Ohelo tumbler features:
- 6 hours hot / 12 hours cold
- Double walled vacuum insulated
- Sip from any angle
- 100% leak proof, lid goes from drink to sealed in a simple twist
- Versatile mesh attachment can be used as a tea strainer, protein shaker or fruit infuser (removable if not needed)
- Durable 18/8 stainless steel
- Electropolished interior provides high resistance to bacteria build-up, increased corrosion-resistance and an easy clean surface
- Free from BPA, BPS and BPF
- Designed and produced in the UK
- Lead free powder coat for slip-resistant high-end finish (not on stainless steel option)
- Lead free solder
- Plastic free, recycled and recyclable packaging
- Ohelo distribution centre is powered by 100% renewable energy
- This brand is all about sustainablity, saftey and quality
In case you were wondering, the ‘Ōhelo berry is endemic to Hawaii and a favourite snack of the endangered Nene goose -remember that for your next pub quiz!
Ohelo are not a faceless multinational but are a family business, in fact it’s just the two of them, partners Katy and Alex. They put everything in to making products that will make your everyday a little more special, that look super stylish and perform like a dream, aiming to make beautiful reusables the new normal.
Sourcing sustainably wherever possible has to be a good thing. The packaging is 100% plastic free, already recycled and is easily recyclable. Ohelo use plastic free paper postal bags which can be recycled. Our distribution centre is powered by 100% renewable energy and has an onsite solar farm. The stainless steel bottles should last for years and once they have had a good battering the the steel is easily recycled.
Ohelo wanted to be socially responsible from day 1 – to be one of the good guys and with that in mind 5% of all our profits are donated to charitable organisations. So as they grow that should mean more money going to good causes. They are proud to be a members of Surfers Against Sewage 250 club, supporting the fight to clean up our seas and fight against plastic pollution.