- Hydrophil bamboo toothbrush
- sustainable toothbrush for adults and therefore eco friendly
- bristles strength: medium
- bristles are made from plant-based castor oil and are petroleum free
- the toothbrush handle is made from biodegradable bamboo and is therefore compostable
- eco friendly
- 100% vegan and cruelty free
- BPA free
- toxin free
- lightweight, only 17g
- susbtitutes plastic tooth brushes that harm the environment
Hydrophil bamboo toothbrushes have a neutral carbon footprint. Because Hydrophil aims to be the pioneer in producing carbon neutral household products. Therefore, they offset the CO2 emission from the production process. As a result support a drinking project in Odisha.
Founded by three friends from Hamburg, HYDROPHIL, produces innovative sustainable hygiene products.
The range of water neutral, vegan & fair products has grown steadily and are the market leader in sustainable dental hygiene with bamboo toothbrushes.
Whenever possible they use resources which don't endanger ground or drinking water and don't require artificial irrigation. The products neither contain animal products nor are they tested on animals. They also believe that fair work deserves a fair reward, keeping a personal eye on the value chain down to the smallest detail to ensure products are produced fairly
Hydrophil donate 10% of their profits to the non-profit association Viva con Agua de Sankt Pauli e.V., which is committed to providing access to clean drinking water for people in countries of the global South.