Moisturising conditioner bar for normal, dry, curly or coloured hair
Kind2 formulas are vegan and free from plastic, soap, sulphates, silicones and parabens. Instead, they’re full of active plant based extracts to gently treat specific hair needs.
The power of coconut and cocoa butter combined with argan, macadamia and shea oils to detangle, hydrate and nourish your hair. A little bit goes a long way to restore your crowning glory
Vegan | Silicone Free | pH Balanced
Aroma: Fresh, woody & subtly floral
Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Chia Seed Oil, Shea Oil, Rosalina Essential Oil
1 bar equals 80 washes
Founded in 2019 by Sue Campbell, KIND2 was founded by Sue Campbell in 2019. The brand has reinvented high performing solid shampoo and conditioner for the 21st Century. The formulas are vegan and free from plastic, soap, sulphates, silicones and parabens. Instead, they’re full of active plant based extracts to gently treat specific hair needs. Saving the planet doesn't have to mean bad hair.
Traditional liquid shampoo and conditioners are at least 80% water, requiring bottles - usually plastic - and harsh chemicals to stabilise ingredients. Remove the water and neither plastic packaging nor stabilisers are necessary.
Plastic free, soap free and cruelty free, the solid formulas reinvent shampoo and conditioner, creating a fundamental difference in how haircare is made and used:
The things you need to know about Kind2:
- Eliminating both plastic and water at source
- Removing irritants in the form of sulphates, parabens and silicones,
- Soap free, so much closer to the natural pH of your scalp, with premium ingredients with active plant-based extracts
- Therapeutic benefits and unique fragrances from naturally derived essential oils
- Not tested on animals or containing animal products
- Made in the UK, supporting local industry and lowering our carbon footprint
- Low waste - packaged in recycled cardboard
- Great value for money; a KIND2 bar lasts for between 60 - 80 washes, two or three times as long as a 250 ml bottle